The cricket fever is on in India with the coming of the IPL 2018 and telecom operation Reliance Jio has announced a game called “Jio Cricket Play Along”, a live mobile game where participants can win huge prizes and win huge prizes like a premium house in Mumbai, cars, cash prizes and more. The company has previously launched KBC Play Along, but this game is the World’s largest live mobile game. Alongside it, the company will also be running ‘Jio Dhan Dhan Live’- a show with the mix of both Cricket and Comedy. In this article, we will be explaining how to play the Jio Cricket Play Along, win and redeem points and get prizes. Let’s get started without any further delay.
Jio Cricket Play Along
The game Jio Cricket Play Along will be accessible to all smartphone users all over India and will come with 11 Indian languages. The app is free and even users not having the Jio SIM can also play it. The live broadcasting will start from April 7, 2018, at 7.30 pm which will continue until 7 weeks and 60 matches. The original live episodes will be broadcasted every Friday, Saturday and Sunday where Jio will be providing real-time interaction. The sole aim is to engage players, converting them from viewers to participants, making an awesome experience for the cricket fans of the country.
To spice up the game, the show will be hosted by most popular comedian Sunil Grover who will be joined by sports anchor Samir Kochhar. This way will be getting both entertainments along with cricket. The hosting panel will also include other celebrities like Shilpa Shinde, Ali Asgar, Sugandha Mishra, Suresh Menon, Paresh Ganatra, Shibani Dandekar and Archana Vijay. Other attractions include the legends like Kapil Dev and Virendra Sehwag.
How to Participate in Jio Cricket Play Along on MyJio App?
The company has now announced the official steps. You must read below articles to know more about the game.
|Jio Cricket Play Along App Download||Play Jio Cricket Play Along|
|Jio Cricket Play Along PowerPlay||Redeem Jio Cricket Play Along Points|
Enter Referral Code: S1JJYH8l
- Check for the My Jio app and update to the latest version. If you don’t have, just download it from the Play Store
- Log in to the app (If you are not a Jio user then don’t worry, just verify your mobile number using OTP access to the game)
- Look for the banner of “Jio Cricket Play Along” game
- Click on Play Now and you will enter the game from there
- Choose your Language, enter the referral code, your name.
- Accept the provided terms and conditions for joining the game
- Proceed to play the game
How to Play Jio Cricket Play Along
- From the My Jio app, you will see the option to join the game
- After the game is live, you will be provided with questions
- Simply choose the correct answer for the question from the multiple choices given
- If you answer all of them correctly, you are ready to earn points.
- You can also use PowerPlay mode to earn more points
How to Redeem Jio Cricket Play Along Points
If you have earning points while playing the Jio Cricket Play Along you can redeem during the IPL 2018 season. You can use your point to claim prizes. Though Jio has not announced anything on how to redeem points, we will be giving some tips and guide to redeem points (Expected Steps)
- Collect a lot of points
- Head to the My Winnings section from My Jio app to redeem them
- You will see various prizes listed according to the number of points
- Claim the prize you want in exchange for the points you have earned
Jio Cricket Play Along Prizes
Reliance Jio has revealed the prizes that you can earn by collecting the points in the game
- Premium house in Mumbai
- 25 Cars for each Winner
- Cash prizes worth Crores
- Additional benefits like add-on 4G data
- More Coming Soon!
Jio Cricket Play Along Answers
Stay connected with us for the latest update. We will be bringing to you more information about the game, questions and answers and also some tips and tricks on how to stay ahead of your competitors.