Jio Cricket Play Along game has now started. I am sure most of you have already heard about this amazingly fun game from Reliance Jio. You can get a brief overview of the game from our homepage. Jio has also announced a lot of information about the game on their official website already. Still, there are a lot of questions related to the game, moving around people’s mind. One of them is how to play Jio Cricket Play Along game on My Jio App. So, in this article, we are going to share with you, the actual procedure to participate in the Play Along game.
How To Play Jio Cricket Play Along On My Jio App?
Reliance Jio has already told that there will not be any other separate app where users can play the game. So, you do not have to download and install any other app and fill-up the space of your smartphone to participate in Jio Cricket Play Along game. But, you just need the My Jio app and your login credentials, and that’s what you need to begin with this fun cricket game. We have described all the steps in detail below:
- First of all, take your smartphone and unlock it.
- Then turn on the data connection or WiFi and open Google Play Store (for Android) or Apple App Store (for iOS).
- From Play Store or App Store, search for the My Jio app.
- Once you find it, download and install My Jio app on your smartphone.
- Now, launch the My Jio app and login with the correct credentials.
- Then, you will see the banner of the Jio Cricket Play Along on the homepage.
- Tap on that banner and then click on “Play Now” option.
- Enter your nickname and select language to participate in the game.
- That’s it; now proceed to play the game.
- Remember that, all the matches will be happening live and you will see a few options in advance and you have to predict the answer.
- Here, start dragging the option according to what you think is going to happen within the given time.
- There will be a time of upto 10 seconds between locking answer for each ball, and it will be indicated with a ball blinking action.
- After choosing an option, the live match will show you what happens and how many points you earned.
- If your predicted answer/option becomes right, you will earn a specific amount of points in your account.
- You can also use booster cards in the game to earn extra points.
How to Use “Extras” Option in the Game?
Extras allow you to answer how many extras will be incurred in a given over. In case you decide to answer the extras in the over, options for Extras will appear over the ball options. You must select the option by clicking on it. This will be open until you receive the feed of 3rd legal delivery.
Also Read: Know How to Redeem Points?
How to Use Booster Cards?
There is also an option for Booster Cards ( Free-Hit & PowerPlay Card). Under PowerPlay card, you can earn two times the points for correct options submitted for the next three consecutive Overs. Free-Hit Card helps you to earn 40 points for every boundary scored, 60 points for every six scored and 100 points for every wicket.